What are you doing up at this late hour?
深更半夜的,你在做什么?
"Big Boy, Big Boy, stop! Stop! What are you doing?"
"大男孩,大男孩,停下!住手!你在做什么?"
I don't believe it! What are you doing here?
我简直无法相信!你在这里干什么?
What are you doing with those matches? Give them to me.
你拿那些火柴做什么?把它们交给我。
What are you doing this evening?
你今晚打算做什么?
以下对话中what are you doing表示你是不是在忙。
A: Hey, what are you doing?
A:嗨,你干嘛呢?
B: Nothing, why?
B:没干嘛,有事吗?
A: Do you want to come get ice cream with me and Nina?
A:你想和我还有妮娜一起吃冰淇淋吗?
B: Sure! Where should I meet you?
B:当然,我到哪里见你?
以下对话中what are you doing表示问对方在做什么。
Vivian: Jeff, what are you doing?
薇薇:杰夫,你干吗呢?
Jeff: Trying to cook. I don’t think it’s working so well.
杰夫:我在做饭,我觉得这个锅不是很好用。
What’s going on?
这是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事?
What in the world is happening?
到底发生了什么?
Vivian: Jeff, what is going on in here?
薇薇:杰夫,这是怎么回事?
Jeff: I’m trying to cook. I don’t think it’s working so well.
杰夫:我在做饭,我觉得这个锅不是很好用。