When it rains around the world, let's make it clear in our hearts.
当全世界约好一起下雨,让我们约好在心里放晴。
I sell dusk in the world just to collect the world gentle to see you.
我在人间贩卖黄昏 只为收集世间温柔去见你.
月亮是我抛的硬币,两面都是梦见你。
The moon is a coin I toss. I dream of you on both sides.
要星光要月亮,要世界投降,更要在你身旁。
To the stars to the moon, to surrender the world, but also in your side.
I’m just a sunflower, waiting for belongs to my only sunshine.
我只是一朵向日葵,等待着属于我的唯一的阳光。
Love fight, get treasure, Miss forget, life is actually so simple.
喜欢就争取,得到就珍惜,错过就忘记,生活其实就这么简单。
Missing is the pain of breathing. It lives in every corner of me.
想念是会呼吸的痛,它活在我身上每个角落。
I'm jealous of everyone around you. They can easily see you I miss all the time.
我嫉妒你身边每一个人,他们轻而易举可以见到我朝思暮想的你。
We will eventually meet with our dreams, we will eventually say goodbye to our fairy tales.
我们终究会和我们的梦境相遇,我们也终究会和我们的童话告别。
There is nothing impossible to him who will try.
对勇于尝试的人来说,没有不可能。
We laughed and kept saying "see you soon" , but inside we both knew we'd never see each other again .
我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期。
The longest day has an end .
最难过的日子也有尽头。
People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love .
能顶着风险做自己热爱之事的人都经历过很多磨难。
No matter how you feel . Get up ,dress up ,show up , and never give up .
不管感觉有多糟,起床,打扮,露面,永不放弃。
What if it's you at the end of the effort .
万一努力的尽头是你呢。
Probably growing up and losing my former self .
大概在成长,也在丢失从前的自己。
All the insights of the world are exchanged for disappointment .
所有人情世故的通透,都是拿失望换的。